Distinctive Features of 7.5 TR Air Cooler
- Supply Air Temperature Less Than 17*C
- Comfortable Humidity
- Hot & Cool – Optional
- Eliminate Dust Up To 100% – Optional
- Dust Filters – Aluminum Washable
- Thermostat Control
- Insulated Body Panels
- Water Tank Automatic Clean & Drain
- Inner Plastic Layers
- Powder Coating Oven Backed Paint
- High Air Static Pressure
- Effective in Semi Arid Areas
Detailed Features of 7.5 TR Air Cooler
- It cools air in two stages. In the first stage it cools air from 45’C to 28’C without adding humidity. When this cool dry air passes through the second stage where it been touched directly by water, it evaporates and cools further to 18’C-16’C.
- It is equipped with electric heater controlled by electronic thermostat and protected by fusible link for safety. It can provide required heat in the winter (optional).
- Since the evaporating air is already cooled without adding humidity that is why this cooled air picks less quantity of moisture compared to direct hot air evaporating.
- It has an option of cooling the air without dust and pollen entering the area up to 98% provides clean and cool air in the room.
- It is equipped with aluminum washable dust filters which reduce dust in the air and insure more clean air to the room.
- Micro processor control with wired and wireless remote control and room thermostat. All the functions can be selected and changed by a user friendly thermostat push button switch located inside the room.
- All the body panels are installed. Ambient heat cannot enter to the body cabinet. This protect air from solar heat gain and insure more energy saving.
- Electronically controlled drain valve is provided to clean the tank by draining it on the user selected intervals. this system can be used to clean an drain the tank. The reduce salt formation & building of bacteria inside the cabinet.
- All the panels near the wet area are fully covered by plastic layers. The water cannot touch the metallic body panels which reduce corrosion to the metallic body and increase it’s life.
- is designed to work with duct distribution system. It has high static pressure fans which can push the required air up to the room easily.
- When the outdoor air humidity increase regular desert cooler cannot provide required cooling. But SuperCool unit provide cooling even up to 50% humidity and provide cooling in semi arid areas where regular cooler is not effective.
- The A/C unit is painted by powder coated oven backed paint.
- Air Delivery (CFM) 3600
- External Static Pressure – Pascal 150
- Cooling Capacity – TR 7.5
- Cooling Area – m2 103
- Heating Capacity – KW 15
- Performance – EER (Btuh/W) 36
- Achievement of wet bulb 110%
- Volt/Hz/Ph 220/60/1
- Input Power – KW Cool/Hot 2-19
- Current – Amp Cooling Only 11
- Current – Amp Heating Only 75
- Water Consumption Max
- m2/24 Hours (Peak Temp) 0.7
- Weight Operating (KG) 450
- Net Weight (KG) 300